Because Cherries are in season! YUM!
- 1 cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Mega Chocolate Chunks (or dark chocolate chips)
- ½ cup cherries, sliced and pitted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, except for chocolate chips and cherries, and mix well. Then fold in chips and cherries.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out a dollop of cookie mix and place on baking sheet about 1-2 inches apart from each other. Makes about 13-15 cookies.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Let cool and then eat em’ up!
Thank you Paleomg for this amazing recipe! http://paleomg.com/cherry-chocolate-chips-cookies/