(Gluten Free, Paleo and Vegan!)
This is a great snack or breakfast treat! Perfect for this California hot weather to still get your pumpkin craving in!
- 1 cup non-dairy yogurt ( I use coconut or almond )
- 2 or 3 tbs. pumpkin puree
- 1/2 an apple
Toppings to add
- Fresh fruit of choice; blueberries and raspberries are the best!
- 2 to 3 tbs. raw honey or coconut nectar
- pumpkin spice
- hemp or chia seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- Combined ‘yogurt’ and pumpkin puree by mixing in a bowl.
- Chop apple into slices and add other fruit if desired.
- Top with spices and desired seeds.
This amazing inspiration came from my good friend Sasha Nelson! Check out her blog & recipe!